Fidelus is excited to announce the newest version of its award-winning software, Fidelus Console Operator (FCO). Version 2.0.8 includes a variety of enhancements and features that make it even easier to handle and manage multiple incoming and outgoing calls on your Cisco IP Phone System. This latest version of the Fidelus Console Operator is now an even better solution to replace the end of life Cisco Attendant Console.
Fidelus Console Operator 2.0.8 enhancements includes:
- The transferability of a call on hold
- The ability to resume a call either by double-clicking or by pressing the "Resume Call" icon.
- The relocation of the "Resume Call" icon to prevent accidental call termination.
- The Introduction of the Park Call filter to filter calls by each attendant
- The Presence display in the directory or speed dial
In addition, the latest version of Fidelus Console Operator includes improvements to the user interface and enhanced search functionality. These along with additional back-end enhancements continue to make Fidelus Console Operator the ideal Attendant Console choice for your Cisco IP telephony system.
Fidelus is offering a 30-day trial of the full version of the Fidelus Console Operator. For more information, or to download the free trial, please visit the Fidelus Console Operator home page.