We help clients to find a desktop phone solution that fits their work spaces; we look for friendly, cost-effective, and feature-rich phones that are the right fit for your client, employee, and line-of-business communication needs. Fidelus knows the ins and outs of Cisco IP phones and can make recommendations on which phones are right for your team. Cisco IP phones offer seamless integration with Cisco core network devices.
Design Your Collaborative Workspace with Cisco IP Phones
Cisco Dx650 PhoneThe impressive Cisco Dx650 Phone offers a sleek, seamless video experience while integrating with collaboration applications like Jabber and WebEx.
- Easy setup
- Sleek, beautiful design
- Integrated Android applications
- Access to WebEx, Jabber, and other apps
- Customizable wallpaper, widgets, and screen layouts
Cisco IP Phone 8800 Series
- Cost-effective, easy-to-use, high-quality entry to HD video
- “One touch” desktop video phone collaboration
- Select models also support integration with your mobile devices
- On-site or hosted Cisco IP phone systems and third-party call control platforms provide flexible deployment options
Cisco IP Phones 7900 SeriesThe 7900 series of phones is designed to enhance the user experience while staying easy to learn.
- Models offer LCD display, including dynamic soft keys for call features and functions
- Wireless models extend advanced unified communications capabilities for mobile workers
- All 7900 series phones are user friendly and help improve productivity by meeting user’s needs
Cisco IP Phone 7800 SeriesThe 7800 series of phones is the gateway to Cisco Collaboration and the perfect first IP phone to select as you move from an analog phone system.
- Great for common areas and administrative staff
- Cost-effective solution for small to large companies
- Different models to support light to active IP communication needs
More Resources on Cisco IP Phones
Collaboration Case Study: Republic Bank and Trust Company
Improving Services with Quality Communications
Luxury Hotel Creates Distinctive Guest Experience
Trump SoHo New York enabled staff collaboration with unified communications and pervasive wireless network.
Why Choose Cisco IP Phones?Cisco is a leader in most IP communications categories; more than 85 percent of Fortune 500 companies now use Cisco Unified Communications and Collaboration. Cisco Collaboration will allow your organization to connect your employees to the right information at the right time. Having Cisco IP Phones will improve overall team performance and provide effective collaboration capabilities amongst all individuals.
There are different types of phones for every person in your office, from simple desk phones to interactive video phones. Contact Fidelus to see which are right for you.