Are you using Cisco Collaboration for more than a dial tone?Give your teams the freedom to be productive from anywhere, on any device, with Cisco Jabber. Cisco Jabber lets you access presence, instant messaging (IM), voice, video, voice messaging, desktop sharing, and conferencing. Now you can find the right people, see if and how they are available, and collaborate using your preferred method.
Click here to read more about Cisco Jabber Single Environment.
Cisco Jabber is a unified communications application that streamlines communications and enhances productivity by integrating presence, instant messaging (IM), video, voice, voicemail for Cisco Unity® Connection, calendar, desktop sharing, and WebEx conferencing capabilities into one client rather than several separate services.
Benefits of Jabber:
- Enabled collaboration everywhere
- Better business responsiveness
- Simplified operations
Case Studies by Industry
Fueling Innovation through Global Communications
AGCO provides high-tech solutions for professional farmers feeding the world.
Through video and chat, we’re giving employees more opportunities to communicate and share insights globally. – Nikhil Narvekar, Director of Global Infrastructure Operations, AGCO Corp.
Collaboration Case Study: Republic Bank and Trust Company
Improving Services with Quality Communications
With incredible cost and time savings, this has been one of our most successful IT projects to date. – Sean O’Mahoney, Vice President and Managing Director of Technology Services, Republic Bank and Trust Company
Cisco Jabber for Everyone Offer
Cisco instant messaging and presence (IM&P) capabilities are available to Cisco Unified Communications Manager customers at no additional license cost. Fidelus can help you build and implement an enablement plan, as well as facilitate employee training.
- Cisco is offering Jabber to existing Cisco Unified Communications Manager customers on all devices at no additional license cost.
- Customers can deploy Jabber IM for their entire enterprise, even for employees not currently using Cisco Unified Communications Manager for call control. Users can access Cisco Jabber IM across multiple platforms and devices, including Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad, BlackBerry, Android, and web applications.
- Jabber for Everyone lets customers simply and cost-effectively deliver presence and IM to all users on all devices while also readying them for more advanced collaboration, such as mobile voice and video that can call Cisco TelePresence.