We want to help our clients find a desktop phone solution that fits their work spaces. So we look for friendly, cost-effective, and feature-rich phones that are the right fit for your client, employee, and line-of-business communication needs. Fidelus knows the ins and outs of Cisco IP phones and can help you choose the phones that are right for your team. All Cisco IP phones give seamless integration with Cisco core network devices.
Design Your Collaborative Workspace with Cisco IP Phones
Cisco Dx650 Phone
The impressive Cisco Dx650 Phone has a sleek and seamless video experience while integrating with collaboration applications like Jabber and WebEx.
- Easy setup
- Sleek and beautiful design
- Integrated Android apps as well as access to WebEx, Jabber, and other apps
- Customizable wallpaper, widgets, and screen layouts
Cisco IP Phone 8800 Series
The 8800 series of phones offers video teleconferencing straight from your desktop. With easy-to-use video and voice collaboration, the IP Phone 8800 Series delivers:
- Cost-effective, easy-to-use, and high-quality entry to HD video
- “One touch” desktop video phone collaboration
- Select models also support integration with your mobile devices
- On-site or hosted Cisco IP phone systems as well as third-party call control platforms provide flexible deployment options
Cisco IP Phones 7900 Series
The 7900 series of phones is designed to enhance the user experience while still being easy to learn.
- LCD display and dynamic soft keys for call features and functions
- Wireless models also have advanced unified communications capabilities for mobile workers
- All 7900 series phones are user friendly and also help improve productivity by meeting the user’s needs
Cisco IP Phone 7800 Series
The 7800 series of phones is the gateway to Cisco Collaboration. It is also the perfect first IP phone to choose as you move from an analog phone system.
- Great for common areas as well as administrative staff
- A cost-effective solution for both small and large companies
- Different models are able to support from light to active IP communication needs
More Resources on Cisco IP Phones
Collaboration Case Study: Republic Bank and Trust Company
Improving Services with Quality Communications
Luxury Hotel Creates Distinctive Guest Experience
Trump SoHo New York enabled staff collaboration with unified communications and pervasive wireless network.
Why Choose Cisco IP Phones?
Cisco is a leader in most IP communications categories. More than 85 percent of Fortune 500 companies now use Cisco UCC. Cisco Collaboration will also allow your organization to connect your employees to the right information at the right time. Having Cisco IP Phones will help improve overall team performance and will give strong collaboration between all users.
There is a type of phone for everyone in your office, from simple desk phones to interactive video phones. Contact Fidelus to see which ones are right for you.